Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lisa + Terrance

So this was a huge day for me! I have officially shot my first engagement session,  and it couldn't have been with a more perfect couple. Lisa and Terrance are both from Alabama and have been together for nearly 2 years. 

From the second we met I could see this couple was meant for each other. They are both outgoing and equally hilarious (they had me laughing in between almost every shot). They were very comfortable in front of the camera and were surprisingly open to all my ideas, as crazy as they may have been. 

I wish this couple the best as they approach there wedding date and I thank them for allowing me to capture the love that they share.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I was apart of this wonderful occasion. Your photos tell a wonderful story. Great job!