Sunday, July 13, 2008

The First Time is Always the Hardest.... I Hope

It's early Sunday morning and I have to admit I'm still in a state of shock. Just 5 days ago, I received a text from my friend Whitney about possibly shooting a wedding. Whitney has been so supportive of my photography from day one and is probably the best hype-man anyone could wish for (and the prettiest, too). Via text, she had already negotiated pricing and everything but there was only one kicker... the wedding was in 4 days!! 

I'm not scared of much but this was kind of intimidating. This would be my first wedding and I only had 4 days to prepare, so I did what I always do.... follow my instincts and hope for the best.

To make a long story short, the wedding turned out great!! It was way more physically demanding than expected but after 2 cameras, 3 memories card, 8 batteries and a whole lot of sweat I think I pulled off some great pictures.  I really have to say thanks to the beautiful couple, Kim and Jayson for including me in their big day and showing me a great example of true love.

Here are a few teasers.... more to come, I promise.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pictures

Anonymous said...

This is HOTT....Thank you for coming through the last minute. You are such an awesome person (real talk)!!!

Cassandra aka "Cassie"

Anonymous said...

Boops, I'm so proud of you!! you're doing your thing! I know who to call for amazing pictures!