Sunday, July 27, 2008

Curissa + Larondo

I can't thank Curissa and Larondo enough for giving me the chance to shoot their wedding. Even though this is only my second wedding shoot, they fully trusted my judgement and vision for how I wanted to tell their story. 

Luckily, they couldn't have picked a more perfect day to get married. We started at the crack of dawn to capture Curissa as the sun was rising and I have to give it up to the girls for being up and ready at 6 am. Not only did I have the opportunity to get to know this amazing bridal party but we also got some great shots in as well.

The wedding pictures turned out ten times better than I could ever imagine and I can't wait to share these pictures with everyone! 












If you want to see more pictures go to my website, click on "proofing" and the password is "curissa"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very attractive couple

Anonymous said...

love to have my wedding looking as if i am having so much fun and not crying

Anonymous said...

would like to wish you both the best of luck