Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Official!! (Part 2)

After weeks of waiting, the gracious people over at Leather Craftsmen have approved me for an account!! Leather Craftsmen is the standard when it comes to wedding albums and for good reason. I had the opportunity to meet with my Leather Craftsmen rep, David and was floored by the detail and beauty of their books. The covers are genuine leather as you would expect, but the books themselves take your wedding pictures to another level!! They have a story book quality that you have to see to believe.

Although, these books will ultimately increase the cost of my wedding packages, they are WELL worth the investment in my opinion. I am excited to bring my clients the very best in photographic expression!! 

Samples coming soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great!

Anonymous said...

Elton,
I am very proud of your work, you capture the
heart and soul of your subjects, and that is
Photography son! Keep up the good work .
Love you
Mom