Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kim + Jayson

Remember the post I wrote about my first wedding.... well this is the couple! Kim and Jayson are two of the most down-to-earth people I have ever met and were great to work with. I do think I put my foot in my mouth when I told Kim I was an early bird because we started this shoot at 7:15 am. They had a lot to do on their wedding day so we had to get the pictures in early. 

This was a totally new location for me but we all adapted pretty fast and knocked out some great pictures. I have to give a special thanks to my consultant/assistant Janeka. She woke up at the crack of dawn to help me out and made a lot of these pictures possible. I'll be posting a few of their wedding pics soon.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice looking couple. You certainty captured the beauty, job well done...