Monday, July 21, 2008

Kim Brown

Meet my good friend Kim. She is the reigning Miss Black California. When she's not busy volunteering for numerous charities or speaking to young girls on the importance of education and self-esteem, Kim is actively pursuing a career in music. This girl is blessed with an amazing voice and I can't wait to see what she has in store musically.

She wanted a shoot that was inspired by one of her biggest idols, Beyonce. Here are a few pics of Kim I took in Atlanta.






2 comments:

Kim B'Journ said...

OMG Elton!!!! I'm sooo floored by your Blog Post about me!!! You are an awesome photographer.... And an even more awesome friend!!! Love you and the pics!!!! Your a genius!!!

Love,
KB

Anonymous said...

how'd you get the street to be totally clear? i need you during rush hour if you have powers like THAT!!!